Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Bolland <ra...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/07 18:59:04 UTC

Help!

I have attempted to turn off the auto formatting on Open Office every way I can see to do it, but to no avail.  Can you please tell me how to turn off the auto-formatting?  It is extremely frustrating.  Thanks, Richard Bolland

Re: Help!

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
You may find
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=82546 has the
solution to your problem.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> <ma...@openoffice.apache.org>-
replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

On 8/9/19 4:29 am, Richard Bolland wrote:
> I have attempted to turn off the auto formatting on Open Office every way I can see to do it, but to no avail.  Can you please tell me how to turn off the auto-formatting?  It is extremely frustrating.  Thanks, Richard Bolland

Cheers
--
David Robley

I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...