Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/12/19 15:42:58 UTC

[VOTE] Martin van den Bemt as committer [was: PATCH]

Martin van den Bemt wrote:

>>Just updated my gump install. (had been a while). I checked all my
>>missing dependencies and found some of them are out-of-date (ehh have
>>newer versions) (the "fixed" dependencies that is..)

OK:
	is Martin a Jakarta committer.... check.
	has Martin submitted a patch..... check.
	has Martin demonstated that he can build the gen target... check

So:

	I hereby propose Martin van den Bemt (mvdb) as a commiter.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  +1

Re: [VOTE] Martin van den Bemt as committer [was: PATCH]

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>

>>> Just updated my gump install. (had been a while). I checked all my
>>> missing dependencies and found some of them are out-of-date (ehh have
>>> newer versions) (the "fixed" dependencies that is..)
>

> OK:
>     is Martin a Jakarta committer.... check.
>     has Martin submitted a patch..... check.
>     has Martin demonstated that he can build the gen target... check
>
> So:
>
>     I hereby propose Martin van den Bemt (mvdb) as a commiter.
+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Martin van den Bemt as committer [was: PATCH]

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Martin van den Bemt as committer [was: PATCH]

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
+1 :-)

Costin

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>     I hereby propose Martin van den Bemt (mvdb) as a commiter.
>
> - Sam Ruby

+1

Conor