Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2004/04/04 22:08:04 UTC

Re: Jakarta-Oro version...

In message <41...@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
, "Thomas Mitchell, Jr." writes:
>    I searched the API and didn't find a way to get the version of oro
>in Java.  Could someone point me in the right direction?  I must have
>simply missed it, but I've been over it a few times with no luck....

The version is included in the manifest information in the jar file
in the specification-Version property under the org/apache/oro section.
See the jar target in build.xml for how the manifest values are
assembled.  Off the top of my head I can't tell you how to get at it
from a program, but the functionality exists.

daniel