Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com> on 2012/10/01 12:54:10 UTC

Detecting Timed-Out Client Requests

Hi,
           Is there mechanism in CXF to detect Timed-out requests from Server side? I guess it is question to underlying Jetty, but as it is abstracted for CXF users, I am curious to know if there is any such support? If not directly, how can we achieve if we want to implement?

Regards
Raman

RE: Detecting Timed-Out Client Requests

Posted by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com>.
I don’t know on Jetty side. I'll explore and update you.

Regards
Raman

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 01/10/12 11:54, Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu wrote:
> Hi,
>             Is there mechanism in CXF to detect Timed-out requests from Server side? I guess it is question to underlying Jetty, but as it is abstracted for CXF users, I am curious to know if there is any such support? If not directly, how can we achieve if we want to implement?

One thing I know of is that JAX-RS 2.0 introduces an optional support
for notifying the users when the client times-out - I guess this will
drive the introduction of a CXF callback interface wrapping the
underlying servlet mechanism.

Perhaps the first step is to investigate, how to get the notification
from Jetty...

Thanks, Sergey