Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@Fujitsu-Siemens.com> on 2001/04/02 11:24:21 UTC

Re: [REQ] apache_1.3.19-cygwin: now *can* be supported due to licensing

And it was due time to add it too. Okay, as of 02-Apr-2001, the
Cygwin patch is part of standard apache-1.3.20-dev.

   Martin

--
<Ma...@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>    |       Fujitsu Siemens
       <ma...@apache.org>              |   81730  Munich,  Germany

Re: [REQ] apache_1.3.19-cygwin: now *can* be supported due to licensing

Posted by Stipe Tolj <to...@wapme-systems.de>.
> And it was due time to add it too. Okay, as of 02-Apr-2001, the
> Cygwin patch is part of standard apache-1.3.20-dev.

sorry, but there was a minor buggy API_EXPORT define within src/cygwin/os.h
which caused a make error while compiling in static mode.

Attached is the diff for the patch and the corrected cygwin patch, so you
can apply the changes to CVS.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG