Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Parth Brahmbhatt <pb...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/10/01 01:07:20 UTC

Re: possible memory leak in supervisor? storm 0.9.0

Can you attach some heap analyzer(visualVM/Jconsole) to your supervisor and check what objects seems to be leaking? Also if you can take couple of heap dump snapshots showing the linear growth in memory usage and attach them it would make it easier for anyone to analyze what might be leak source.

Thanks
Parth

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE