Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ushakov, Sergey N" <us...@int.com.ru> on 2004/06/20 10:26:00 UTC

TC5.0.25 ignores my META-INF/context.xml

Hi, I've just upgraded from TC4.1.12 to TC5.0.25.

Everything is OK, but TC evidently ignores my context configuration file
unless I place it directly into 'conf\Catalina\localhost\'.
It is ignored both if placed as 'webapps\my-app\META-INF\context.xml' and as
'webapps\my-app.xml'.

What is wrong? Should I fix some server setting?

Regards,
Sergey

Re: TC5.0.25 ignores my META-INF/context.xml

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.

At 03:23 PM 6/20/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello Jacob,
>
>I thing your analyze is not correct.

Well, if your findings are right, then I'm glad I'm wrong :-)   Last time I
checked, this was not working for me, but I can't remember how far back
that was.  Just to be clear, I was wrong on only the bit on dropping a .war
file into the webapps directory not deploying the META-INF/context.xml file
to the conf/Catalina/localhost directory.  The rest should be correct.

Jake

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hello Jacob,

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.