Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/04 18:48:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0

This is the discussion thread to the Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0 vote thread.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Argh ... sorry for the early VOTE thread ... forgott about that. Will try to do it right next time.

No harm done you can easily cancel it (if it's needed).

Thanks,
Justin

AW: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

you were right. The readme was still refering to the paths of the last Version.
I updated the documentation and will try the "downloaders" again with all the versions we have ... just to make sure. So I'll cancel the vote. But feel free to check my latest changes to the Notice (Year) and the Readme which should now match the refactoring.

Chris

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Argh ... sorry for the early VOTE thread ... forgott about that. Will try to do it right next time.

Regarding the "tukaani" package. It's a dependency of the apache-commons compress library. I doubt there should be any problems with it. Probably I could even try to exclude it if this is nessecary. But on the Apache Commons page it says it's Public Domain (http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-compress/dependencies.html)

Chris

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well the entire converter is split up into several modules.
- The API modules (converter, retriever, deployer)
- The implementation modules for each of these.
- The core module, which puts them all together.

That's why the flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar is located in /core/target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.0.jar so I could adjust the documentation for this. The outter module is simply a project wrapping all together and doesn't really contain any sensible output.

Anyway the main purpose of this utility is to produce the flex-sdk-converter-1.0.0.jar but it's main purpose is to deliver the functionality, so I can include this in Flexmojos. I doubt a lot of people will actually be using it at all directly cause meant to become part of the tooling.

Chris

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

[...]

./core/target/core-1.0.0.jar