Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/22 06:03:59 UTC

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Stefan,
 If you are open to European region, then why not there is another meeting
in south-asia(especially india)

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Arun,
I'm no contributor - I'm a user as you, take the challenge and
organize one.

Stefan

Posted by Dan Morrill <ra...@baker.edu>.
How's about one in seattle?

r/d

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:33:59 +0530, Arun Kaundal wrote:

>Stefan,
> If you are open to European region, then why not there is another meeting
>in south-asia(especially india)

or Bangkok!!!

Posted by David Webster <tr...@loxinfo.co.th>.