Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Duncan Mills <du...@oracle.com> on 2005/05/04 12:28:04 UTC

[OT]Re: Possibly OT: JSF Facets

Facets are named children of a component.  You put something in a named
slot and then the component actually takes care of how they gets laid
out.  This means the component can control the look and feel of the
layout and adapt to localization issues such as reading right to left.
It's a bit like Tiles really.

Duncan
http://www.groundside.com/blog