Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Vicent Mas <uv...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/07 10:07:31 UTC

List of sites using dispatcher

Hi,

I'd like to see my website added to the list of sites using dispatcher:

http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html

Is that possible at all?

Vicent
::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't

Re: List of sites using dispatcher

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Vicent Mas <uv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2009-11-07 Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org> said:
>
>> On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 10:07:31AM +0100, Vicent Mas wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'd like to see my website added to the list of sites using dispatcher:
>>
>> You may have mentioned the site recently, but I don't see it just
>> now. Let us know the location and a description, or better yet patch
>> live-sites.xml, and your site will be added.
>>

> Hi,
>
> OK, here is the patch. I'm not sure about what to do now so I've attached it
> just in case. Should I open an issue at jira?

Hi Vincent,
Yes, a JIRA issue with the patch attached is always preferred - doing
so makes sure it doesn't get lost, forgotten, and also takes care of
rights assignment.

Thanks,
--tim

Re: List of sites using dispatcher

Posted by Vicent Mas <uv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 10:07:31AM +0100, Vicent Mas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see my website added to the list of sites using dispatcher:

You may have mentioned the site recently, but I don't see it just
now. Let us know the location and a description, or better yet patch
live-sites.xml, and your site will be added.

Thanks,
Brian