Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/12 22:03:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Qpid Graduation - for top level

+1

   ...ant

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My +1 (mentor/IPMC)

I never know if we need to vote again ;)  My +1 as well, with both
mentor and IPMC hats.

Yoav

Re: [VOTE] Qpid Graduation - for top level

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
My +1 (mentor/IPMC)

Paul

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:03 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>   * Manuel Teira
>>   * Paul Fremantle
>>   * Nuno Santos
>>   * Rafael Schloming
>>   * Rajith Attapattu
>>   * Robert Greig
>>   * Robert Godfrey
>>   * Steve Huston
>>   * Ted Ross
>>   * Yoav Shapira
>>
>> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that
>> Carl Trieloff be appointed to the office of Vice President,
>> Qpid, to serve in accordance with and subject to the
>> direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
>> Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
>> disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
>> further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Qpid
>> encumbered upon the Apache Incubator be hereafter discharged.

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Qpid Graduation - for top level

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
My +1 (mentor/IPMC)