Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 01:07:56 UTC

[mobilespec] cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com - time for a new host

Nodejitsu was bought by GoDaddy sometime ago. Logging in to our instance
shows this:
".... As a part of this Nodejitsu will help existing customers transition
onto new solutions for their hosting needs until early August 2015. Please
migrate your applications from the Nodejitsu platform before the end of the
transition period."

It's early August 2015 now.

So we need to move on. Previously before the acquisition I believe Don
generously paid for this per month.

Any corporate sponsors? I think we might have some that have some stake in
some cloud business contributing here :)

Re: [mobilespec] cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com - time for a new host

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 Cowboy Steve

- Carlos
Sent from my iPhone