Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rory Winston <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 00:47:26 UTC

Updating Commons Site

Hi

Its been a while since I've done this .... Ive been following the
release instructions on the commons site...but updating the main commons
site is a problem. I've downloaded Maven 1, updated the downloads src
file and tried to regen the site, but Maven doesnt seem to like it... I get

xdoc:jelly-transform:
About to use JSL stylesheet commons-site.jsl
    [echo] en
    [echo] The current Locale is the default one
    [echo] Scanning 'C:\sandbox\build\target\generated-xdocs'...
    [echo] Generating C:/sandbox/build/target/docs/changelog-report.html
from C:\sandbox\b
uild\target\generated-xdocs\changelog-report.xml
 >> Unable to obtain goal [site]
 >> C:\Documents and
Settings\Rory\.maven\cache\maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2\commons-site.jsl (T
he system cannot find the file specified)

Also, the notes seem to imply I need everything under trunks-proper
checked out - is this the case?

Rory

Re: Updating Commons Site

Posted by Rory Winston <ro...@gmail.com>.
Brilliant Niall, thanks a lot, I was still wrestling with Maven 1 issues
here. I'll send the release announcement emails now.

Cheers
Rory

Re: Updating Commons Site

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.