Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by 黄黄立 <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 13:32:58 UTC

[mina] how to use mina develop UDP server

Hello:
       i'am gald to find the powered framework , recently i 'll develop a
UDP
server by mina , but i can't find any information about this in the your
website,please show me a demo about UDP communication .

       And i 'am first come to this website ,i find there no any form about
Mina
,so how can i communicate with other people who use mina?

Re: [mina] how to use mina develop UDP server

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Hi,

MINA related questions are best asked on the MINA developers list.
http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/mina/mail-lists.html describes
how to subscribe. I'm forwarding your questions below to that list.

You use the MINA developer list to communicate with other MINA users.

HTH
/Niklas

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Hi,