Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by di...@es.pwcglobal.com on 2000/11/18 13:36:03 UTC

problems with my pool...

I have a little problem with sql taglibs:

I'm using the next pool configuration with the Weblogic Server:

weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.commercePool=\
       url=jdbc:weblogic:oracle:servicioORCL,\
       driver=weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver,\
       loginDelaySecs=0,\
       initialCapacity=5,\
       maxCapacity=8,\
       capacityIncrement=1,\
       allowShrinking=true,\
       shrinkPeriodMins=15,\
       testConnsOnReserve=true,\
       testTable=dual,\
       refreshMinutes=5,\
       props=user=interfaz;password=interfaz;\
             weblogic.t3.waitForConnection=true;\
             weblogic.t3.waitSecondsForConnection=999999999999,\
             weblogic.jts.waitSecondsForConnectionSecs=999999999999,\
       verbose=false

and it's working fine with my JSPs. The problem is that i can't use the same
pool in the XSPs running in Cocoon. I have added these lines to
cocoon.properties:

processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.driver=weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver

processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.url=jdbc:weblogic:oracle:servicioORCL
processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.username=interfaz
processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.password=interfaz
processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.maxConnections=3
processor.xsp.pool.database.diegotron.expiryTime=3600000

but Cocoon always says  that can't find the driver. Should i add anything else
to cocoon .properties???

In cocoon.propeties  there are some  lines explaining the supported jdbc-drivers
:

# These are the supported jdbc-drivers and their adaptors.
# These properties are used by the DBFactory.
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBWeblogic,DBOracle,DBInstantDB,D=DBPostgres,DBSybase,DBInformix

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBWeblogic=weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBOracle=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBInstantDB=org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbDriver

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBPostgres=postgresql.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBInformix=com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBSybase=com.sybase.jdbc.SybDriver

Can i add another driver? May i use the weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver driver?????

Can anybody help me configuring my cocoon to acces the DDBB ? Thank you very
much indeed,

Diego
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please