Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/11 19:23:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Examples consolidation

The MyFaces dev team has decided to consolidate the "standard" and
"simple" examples.  From now on there will just be a single webapp
called "simple."  The simple app hasn't changed we're just abandoning
support for the standard one.

The only remaining use of the standard webapp (once simple was
introduced) was to show off layout and jscookmenu stuff.  This will be
done with an upcoming addition to the simple webapp.

Because the simple app was sharing its src dir with the standad webapp
(via svn external) you may run into trouble the next time you do an
svn update.  It may be necessary to manually delete the
'examples/simple/src' directory before doing an update.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Examples consolidation

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, a separate tiles example would be better IMHO.
-Manfred

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.