Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/04/08 05:26:11 UTC

Apache Tajo 0.11.2 is released

Hi Sahir, I hope you are well.

We finally announced the release of 0.11.2 version today. Here is the
download link (http://tajo.apache.org/downloads.html). I hope this will be
helpful for your work.

I will ping you again when we are ready to support the array and map types.

Thanks!
Jihoon

Re: Apache Tajo 0.11.2 is released

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Hi Sahir, thank you for your continuous interest in Tajo!

Our next release is being delayed because some contributors couldn't
concentrate on their original works to fix some other critical bugs. Sorry
for keep you waiting.

I expect the array type will become available in two weeks. However, we
need more time for extensive tests for new features.

In addition, our next release will include the integration with external
resource management systems like Yarn and Mesos as well. The work is still
in progress, so I think we need more time than we first expected.

However, we're also concerned with our next release is delayed too much.
I'm considering early release without some less important features, so will
discuss it with other PMC members.

Thanks,
Jihoon

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.