Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tapan Maheshwari <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/17 14:23:09 UTC

Issue with VariableResolver and PropertyResolver, invoked too many times

Hi,I have used variable resolver in faces-config.xml file
<variable-resolver>com.xyz.UTF8MessageBundleVariableResolver</variable-resolver><property-resolver>com.xyz.UTF8MessageBundlePropertyResolver</property-resolver>
However i have observed using profilers that for a single page load, following methods are invoked many no. of times (in thousands)com.xyz.UTF8MessageBundlePropertyResolver.getValue(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)  com.xyz.UTF8MessageBundleVariableResolver.resolveVariable(javax.faces.context.FacesContext, java.lang.String)
what could be the possible reason for these getting invoked thousands of times?? we don't have thousands of properties on a single page
Is there any way to optimize it?
ThanksTapan