Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2004/12/23 18:49:20 UTC

Re: [io] Submission: Commons IO GetFreeSpace

Prefixing by [io] would help......

This is quite a clever solution to this problem, especially not using any
native code.

I am of mixed views as to whether to add it to [io] however. My question
would be as to why you would need to know this information. What is a real
use case (as I've never faced one).

If we did add it , it would have to be a FileSystemUtils.

Stephen