Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/04/12 11:45:39 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Aki Yoshida for CXF committer

With 11 +1 votes and no other votes, this vote passes.

Welcome aboard Aki!

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Aki Yoshida for CXF committer

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
Many thanks to all. It's an honor to be part of this development team
and I am looking forward to working with you.

Best regards, Aki