Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/12/29 01:59:47 UTC

0.20.3

> There are 10 open issues: http://su.pr/1w5LBO
>
> I moved a few out.  Please move them back in if fellas think they need to
be in 0.20.3.  We're now at 7.  I assigned myself a few.

> Stack wants HBASE-2037 in.

Will post a new patch soon, then commit.  Current patch for sure breaks
rolling restart.  Will commit HBASE-1935.

> HBASE-2042 is marked as a blocker.

Yeah, this is a bad one but I think in the scheme of things it is rare, so
rare it shouldn't hold up 0.20.3.  I moved it out.  Needs some thought to
address.

> I think we also do not want a repeat of HBASE-2025, so I raised it to
> blocker.
>
> Agreed.

I'm also looking at hbase-2053.  We might want to drag this into 0.20.3.

Good stuff lads,
St.Ack