Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2001/01/11 17:40:25 UTC

CVS down?

[httpd-2.0] $ cvs up
Connection closed by foreign host.
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Re: CVS down?

Posted by "Theo E. Schlossnagle" <je...@omniti.com>.
I know nothing about the cvs process for Apache, but if it is off
dev.apache.org and you are using :ext: and CVS_RSH is ssh:

  dev.apache.org is running OpenSSH 2.2.0 which is quite out of date and this
is a known problem, try upgrading to the latest snapshot (I have these
problems on 2.3.0 as well).

If not, just ignore me :-)

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E  2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F

Re: CVS down?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> writes:

> [httpd-2.0] $ cvs up
> Connection closed by foreign host.
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
> messages if any)

I can't ssh there either:

$ ssh daedalus.apache.org
ssh_exchange_identification: read: Success

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...