Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/01/02 19:37:11 UTC

New committer Evans Ye

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked Evans Ye to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Evans Ye has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop project
for a few months now and it's a pleasure to have him on board!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to wait for a project committer to put the patch into the version control
system. This should enable better productivity and turn-around.

Welcome and let the Dao be with you!
  Cos

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Major congrats to Evans! You've been great so far
and I am totally looking forward to more cool stuff!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Evans and welcome!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by Evans Ye <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey cos, thanks for bring that up.
It's important to help people who is willing to contribute.
I'll keep in mind.

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by Evans Ye <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Evans!

Re: New committer Evans Ye

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yup ! Thanks evans especially for your work around vagrant and docker - the
immutable test environment makes it easy to iterate and will be invaluable
as we converge the new bigtop CI w/ dev work.. also iirc the puppet 3x
stuff was major improvement.

--
jay vyas