Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael Kaufmann <ma...@michael-kaufmann.ch> on 2018/10/18 07:39:51 UTC

Crash with SSL renegotiations in 2.4.x branch

Hi,

there's a bug in the current 2.4.x branch of httpd which leads to
crashes for SSL renegotiations.

The variable "ctx" is always NULL in ssl_engine_kernel.c,
ssl_hook_Access_classic(), and it's used here:

if (!(cert_store ||
     (cert_store = SSL_CTX_get_cert_store(ctx))))

In trunk, this bug has been fixed in r1828793. Please backport this
for 2.4.37.

Regards,
Michael

Re: Crash with SSL renegotiations in 2.4.x branch

Posted by Michael Kaufmann <ma...@michael-kaufmann.ch>.
> Backported in 1844223, will be part of 2.4.37.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Rainer

Great! Thanks a lot for proposing & backporting.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Michael,