Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Moritz Petersen <mo...@mac.com> on 2002/10/26 12:55:53 UTC

Version in project.xml

Hi,

I just noticed, that the currentVersion tag in the project.xml of
release COMMONS_2_1 is still "2.0", which is quite confusing (at least
for me...). See:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-commons/
collections/project.xml?rev=1.5&content-type=text/plain

-Mo.

Re: Version in project.xml

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Fixed. Thanx ;)