Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 18:39:11 UTC

Fix for LocatorLauncherTest

I just committed the fix for LocatorLauncherTest. If you see any failures
involving this test after my revision, please let me know.

CacheXmlParserJUnitTest#testCacheXmlParserWithSimplePool (a new test) uses
InternalDistributedSystem#newInstanceForTesting to add a mock
DistributedSystem to existingSystems. This then caused LocatorLauncherTest
to fail because that test expects existingSystems to contain zero instances.

commit aa189b1a620e543c5fabf007384612f20376be4c
Author: Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>
Date:   Mon May 22 11:03:43 2017 -0700

    GEODE-2959: remove DistributedSystem instance in tearDown