Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Charly Lizarralde <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/03 15:53:24 UTC

Estimating preferences with Distributed Item Based Recommender

Is it possible to use RecommenderJob (Map Reduce/Item Based ) to estimate
preferences por specific <user,item> dataset ?

Thanks!
Charly

Re: Estimating preferences with Distributed Item Based Recommender

Posted by Matt Mitchell <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for this Charly. Code would be great if you don't mind. Much appreciated!

- Matt

Posted by Charly Lizarralde <ch...@gmail.com>.
Of course.

Posted by Matt Mitchell <go...@gmail.com>.