Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Miguel Angel <ma...@logic-factory.com> on 2006/07/28 08:49:14 UTC

Version 2.0

Hi all:

I’m using beehive in several projects and my doubt is about the beehive
project future.
When is planning version 2.0 to be available?
Are there another intermediate version planning?
I know Bea weblogic workshop supports Beehive, but I’d like to know
another IDE that support or is planning to support it (for example, with
pageflows graphical views).

Thank you,

Miguel Ángel

Re: Version 2.0

Posted by Thomas Cook <th...@gmail.com>.
Miguel,

For what it's worth, an upcoming release of BEA's Workshop IDE will
support a graphical page flow overview.  If you're interested, they
have info about that here:

http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/hogue/archive/2006/07/workshop_92_sne_1.html

Re: Version 2.0

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.