Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nathaniel Alfred <Al...@swx.com> on 2005/06/01 10:19:57 UTC

RE: [RFE] Some enhancements to XSP

Putting the special character before the opening brace leads to more
possibilies for collisions in existing logicsheets.

For example, with "name" and "text" being XSLT variables:

By putting the special character, which cannot be at the start of an XSLT
expression, after the opening brace avoids these problems altogether.

Cheers, Alfred.