Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by bhakti inamdar <bs...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/24 06:46:15 UTC

simple question

hi,
i am bhakti inamdar, iam presently working on a project for building browser based svn
know i have to decide wether to use zope or plone on which subversion will be wrapped around
i have searched net, i didn't any relevant information which could help me in deciding which is better.if you could mail me your perspective i would be very fortunate
                                                    thanking you,
                                                                       bhakti

http://mail.yahoo.com