Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/25 12:24:11 UTC

build jar vs. build. jar-debug

Hi:

I posted about this before, but seems like it was forgotten.

The default build option "jar" builded jars without debug info. Now the
"jar" option do the same as "jar-debug".

I think we can "fix" this issue before the release. The posibilities are:

1-if "jar" will stay as it is now, then we don't need anymore the
"jar-debug".
2-Fix "jar" option to build again without debug info.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: build jar vs. build. jar-debug

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
thanks for the reminder,

I'll bring it back to the old state (2).

Thomas