Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Asthana, Rahul" <Ra...@CIBC.com> on 2006/09/12 17:47:28 UTC

[struts 1.2.4] Problem with DispatchAction

Hi All,
	Action which is derived from org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction  was working fine with this entry,with the appropriate method being called. Please note that as yet I had not made any entry for the form bean in struts-config.xml.
			<action path="/accounts/ViewMFAccountDetails"
			    name="accountHoldingsForm"
				validate="false"
			            	type="com.web.webapp.accounts.struts.action.ViewHoldingsAction"
            				scope="cachemanager"
				parameter="operation">
					<forward name="success"
 					 path="/accounts/view_mf_acct_details.jsp"/>
	    		</action>
As soon as I make this entry in struts-config.xml  -

					<form-bean
					name="accountHoldingsForm"
               				type="com.web.webapp.accounts.struts.form.AccountHoldingsForm"/>

The methods in DispatchAction are not called any more.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
Rahul

RE: [struts 1.2.4] Problem with DispatchAction