Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/01/19 05:24:53 UTC

demo.hotwax

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are right I get an error when flushing the cache. But as soon as I enter the login/pwd couple it's ok. So that seems normal but
the Error message (Only "Erreurs :" in French should not show)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

yes the first time you see the login  then click ok.
the login comes back again with the error message.
that is twice.
and yes only happens the first time.
but why should it happen at all.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2009 3:30 PM:

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It works fine today : any longer any error message when using
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main at 1st time (not logged before, cache cleared)

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@iguanait.com>

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Jacques,

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are right I get an error after flushing the cache. But as soon as I enter the login/pwd couple it's ok. So that seems normal but

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: demo.hotwax

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: demo.hotwax