Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io> on 2020/11/20 04:49:02 UTC

[Meeting Notes] Airflow issue triage process - Call #4 - Nov 19 2020

Hey all,

Here is the summary of our meeting earlier today.
Thank you all who joined the call, please correct anything I may have
missed.
To all those who didn't join, if you disagree with anything covered, please
voice your opinion.
Overall Summary

Key points discussed:

   -

   Added labels have been very useful. Around half of the open bugs are now
   labelled. One key trend noticed is that a significant number of these are
   related to Kubernetes.
   -

   Automation needed to close pending-response issues with no activity for
   a month.
   -

   Automation also needed to reassign assigned issues with no activity for
   3 weeks.
   -

   It would be very useful as we release 2.0 to be able to easily search
   issues reported in Airflow 2.0. Investigating approaches to have bugs
   include Airflow version 1.x or 2.x in a searchable manner, instead of only
   in the text of the issue.
   -

   Team to try out triage-party over the next couple of weeks.

*Doc links*:
*Meeting notes*:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fx46SoOnNLiqZKtrC-tOHj3zFlZfQwWuR2LRFXJnWqw/

Next meeting in 2 weeks. Skipping next Thursday for Thanksgiving holiday in
the US.
*Date*: December 3rd
*Time*: 8.30-9.30 AM Pacific / 4.30 PM GMT
*Zoom link*:
https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/95161397695?pwd=RXo1a1JHSTJTYU11SXlaNHRKT2hUQT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/95161397695?pwd%3DRXo1a1JHSTJTYU11SXlaNHRKT2hUQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1606275849196000&usg=AOvVaw3pEopUMnQJkaNOkflNPF_f>

Best regards,