Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by ju...@gmail.com on 2009/12/02 21:20:18 UTC

Anyone interested in cutting a release of commons mime?

The currently released commons mime bundle has an incorrect manifest which
claims that webconsole is an optional dependency when, in fact, it's not.
This was resolved back in September (SLING-1128), but no release has been
done since then.

If SLING-973 is the gating factor, I can work on that.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Anyone interested in cutting a release of commons mime?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Just applied your patch. Thanks alot. I will now start the release vote.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Justin Edelson schrieb:
> Ugh. There are a lot of formatting differences between Sling's core_mime.types file and the one from httpd (at least the 2.2.14 tag).

Formatting ?

Skimming through it I don't see many formatting differences except for
the added file header .....

> I wrote some scripts which I'll attach to SLING-973.

Cool.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,