Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2009/03/31 02:34:47 UTC

how to display a BookmarkableLink so it can't be clicked

Hi,

I have a case where if some condition is met I don't want a link to be
clickable... but I want it to display the link text (so overriding
isVisible() is not an option). Any ideas on the most elegant approach?

Thanks, Jason

Re: how to display a BookmarkableLink so it can't be clicked

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.
isEnabled()

Cheers,
=David

Posted by Stephen Swinsburg <s....@lancaster.ac.uk>.
As suggested, you need .setEnabled(false) to disable your link.

This will add <em> tags around the link though, so if you don't want
this, or want a different tag, do this in your Application.class

/* a component that is disabled by Wicket will normally have <em>
surrounding it. This makes it null */
getMarkupSettings().setDefaultBeforeDisabledLink(null);
getMarkupSettings().setDefaultAfterDisabledLink(null);

cheers,
Steve

Posted by Gabriel Bucher <ga...@razor.ch>.
use .setEnabled(false)

cheers
gabriel

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
Are you speaking about href value as a "link text"?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
override isenabled