Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ken Hudson <Ke...@nealstreetdesign.com> on 2007/02/27 23:01:40 UTC

How do you delete a repository

I have created a couple "test" repositories to use for learning
purposes.  How do I permanently delete the repositories.

Thank you very much, Ken

Re: How do you delete a repository

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Feb 27, 2007, at 17:01, Ken Hudson wrote:

> I have created a couple "test" repositories to use for learning
> purposes.  How do I permanently delete the repositories.

Just delete the repository directory with your OS's delete facility.
You don't need to do anything special to inform Subversion about it.