Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2022/03/19 14:00:38 UTC

Posting EOM to user-zh

Could someone translate the 2.3 EOM notice for the user-zh mailing list?

Longer term we should track a template that can get filled in for each of
the user lists so the poster needn’t be particularly proficient in either
language.

Re: Posting EOM to user-zh

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Will do it later. Thanks for the reminder!

Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> 于2022年3月19日周六 22:00写道: