Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Fredrik Ålund <fr...@mimer.se> on 2005/09/27 13:51:41 UTC

Subversion (client) on OpenVMS

Hi

Does anyone know if there are a Subversion client for OpenVMS? I have
searched but not found any usefull information. If not, is there any
OpenVMS clients planned?

/Fredrik

Re: Subversion (client) on OpenVMS

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 9/27/05, Fredrik Ålund <fr...@mimer.se> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if there are a Subversion client for OpenVMS? I have
> searched but not found any usefull information. If not, is there any
> OpenVMS clients planned?

To the best of my knowledge nobody has tried to build one.  There's no
particular reason it can't work, just a lack of developers with access
to OpenVMS machines and the motivation to make things work there.

-garrett