Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinod Kashyap <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/03/31 10:01:02 UTC

Configuring Product Prices..

Hi All..

On ecommerce page, when we show configurable products and give the user an
option to choose from, a price can be shown for that option. Say, You are
configuring a PC and you want to upgrade the RAM, then there will be an
option to choose from the different sizes of RAMs to choose from. I want to
set the prices for those different RAMs that the user can choose. How can i
configure those prices (for Options)?

Please Help..

Re: Configuring Product Prices..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
2d times... You will have much more help there...

Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Jacques

From: "Vinod Kashyap" <of...@palinfocom.net>

Posted by Vinod Kashyap <of...@palinfocom.net>.
Thanks Bilgin,