Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 10:30:14 UTC

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Log4cxx for Incubation

hello folks,

the incubator has successfully voted on a new log4cxx incubation.

The next days I will try to work on the next steps and create accounts
for all who submitted their ICLA.
Once the little infra work is done (moving the svn tree) and the
accounts are ready you can happily start hacking.

In case of any questions please ask on this list. Scott Deboy who is a
founding member of Apache Logging and I are monitoring this mailing list
and try to answer all your questions. However I am going to send another
introductionary email later, when the resources are up.

Welcome!

Cheers
Christian

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
@grobmeier
GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
Posted by chand priyankara <ch...@engineering.com>.
Hi Christian,
Really appreciate on your apache contribution on wakeup sleeping projects
like Log4CXX, Wave, etc.

Hopefully, once again we'll make a firm base for those projects in going
forward.
+1 for Christian.

regards,

*Chand Priyankara*  [image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/chand.priyankara>
 [image: LinkedIn] <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/chandpriyankara> [image:
Blogger] <http://chandpriyankara.blogspot.com/> [image: Google
Plus]<http://plus.google.com/104246340732624023499>

<http://www.iucnredlist.org/amazing-species>sent via internet

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Christian Grobmeier,
am Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 um 10:30 schrieben Sie:

> the incubator has successfully voted on a new log4cxx incubation.

Great news, thanks a lot Christian!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning