Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/11/03 15:52:04 UTC

Current HEAD in CVS does not build...

I just checked out everything from CVS, and got errors on a plain

bash: maven

/home/niclas/dev/opensource/avalon/merlin/kernel/loader/src/java/org/apache/avalon/merlin/KernelDefaults.java:64:
package org.apache.avalon.merlin.env does not exist
import org.apache.avalon.merlin.env.Env ;
                                    ^
/home/niclas/dev/opensource/avalon/merlin/kernel/loader/src/java/org/apache/avalon/merlin/KernelDefaults.java:65:
package org.apache.avalon.merlin.env does not exist
import org.apache.avalon.merlin.env.EnvAccessException ;

and a couple of other derived from these.

According to a search, Env and EnvAccessException sits in
org.apache.avalon.merlin.util.env, but changing that didn't help. I assume
that is because of build order, or similar.

Am I supposed to build with some parameters?

Cheers
Niclas