Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Chris Brentano <ch...@jivesoftware.com> on 2008/10/07 19:52:36 UTC

Change URL in "Welcome to Archiva" email?

I've been digging around the application files, but can't find this. Maybe it's an easy answer.

I'm reverse-proxying Archiva through httpd, so requests for /archiva on my server on port 80 are proxied to port 8080 where the application is running (Archiva standalone). When someone requests a password reset, the URL in the email has the :8080 tacked onto the URL, which I'd like to remove from the URL.

Is there either a file where I can alter this template to remove the :8080, or is there a place where I can specify the URL in the config?

Much thanks.

- Chris

Re: Change URL in "Welcome to Archiva" email?

Posted by Chris Brentano <ch...@jivesoftware.com>.
Perfect! Thanks Brett.

On 10/7/08 4:46 PM, "Brett Porter" <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.1.3/adminguide/customising-security.html

The property to change is application.url

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: Change URL in "Welcome to Archiva" email?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brentano <ch...@jivesoftware.com>.
1.1.2 Standalone.

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.