Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/13 12:17:51 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-409: Allow creating under-replicated topics and partitions

Hi all,

I'd like to start a vote on KIP-409: Allow creating under-replicated
topics and partitions
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-409%3A+Allow+creating+under-replicated+topics+and+partitions

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] KIP-409: Allow creating under-replicated topics and partitions

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Bumping this thread.
We are still missing binding votes.

Please take a look at the KIP
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-409%3A+Allow+creating+under-replicated+topics+and+partitions
and let me know if you have any feedback.
Thanks

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.