Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2008/11/16 20:46:00 UTC

[ANN] Maven DOCCK Plugin 1.0 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven DOCCK
Plugin, version 1.0

This plugin checks that a project complies with the Plugin Documentation
Standard.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-docck-plugin/

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
 <artifactId>maven-docck-plugin</artifactId>
 <version>1.0</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Documentation Checker Plugin - Version 1.0

** Bug
    * [MDOCCK-10] - Use proper file encoding when checking site descriptor
    * [MDOCCK-12] - @Override let QDOX fail for this plugin

** Improvement
    * [MDOCCK-11] - Add support for Velocity filtered documents
    * [MDOCCK-13] - Set user agent for URL verifications

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: Remove my name from the list please

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
You can unsubscribe by sending an email to:

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.