Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/06/29 03:42:37 UTC

Code and Jira migration

Hi Andrew, Roman,

What do we need to do to get the code and Jira migrated to Apache
infrastructure. Last I chatted with Andrew, I got the impression that
there was a way to migrate complete Jira with history, as well as the
ability to preserve history when migrating from GitHub to Apache
subversion.

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: Code and Jira migration

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
iirc I used svnadmin dump for ZK.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.ref.html

Perhaps there's a way to move from git -> svn and then use svnadmin?
here's one I found for moving git -> svn
http://sandrotosi.blogspot.com/2010/02/migrate-git-repo-to-svn-one.html

Patrick