Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Leszek Szarlej <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/04 10:03:28 UTC

Subversion

Hi

I have svn in version 1.6.6 (r40053) running with Apache. I have many
segmentation faults. The APR versions are as follows:

SVN:
libapr-1.so.0.3.8
libaprutil-1.so.0.3.9

APACHE:
libapr-1.so.0.3.3
libaprutil-1.so.0.3.4

If in both of cases the versions are 1.3.x it still can be the reason of
segfaults?

Thanks Leszek

Re: Subversion

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 11:51:58AM +0100, Leszek Szarlej wrote:
> Thank you for your message
>
> >Yes. Link both to the *same* APR libraries.
> Could you please specify what do you mean by "link". Is it enough to change
> symbolic links ? without recompiling from sources?

You need to recompile to be 100% sure.

Stefan

Re: Subversion

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 11:03:28AM +0100, Leszek Szarlej wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have svn in version 1.6.6 (r40053) running with Apache. I have many
> segmentation faults. The APR versions are as follows:
>
> SVN:
> libapr-1.so.0.3.8
> libaprutil-1.so.0.3.9
>
> APACHE:
> libapr-1.so.0.3.3
> libaprutil-1.so.0.3.4

Those numbers don't say anything about which version of APR
is inside the libraries. The numbers are for use by the dynamic
linker only and don't correspond to version numbers of software.