Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de> on 2018/11/22 20:10:52 UTC

home.apache.org

Hello,

I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
openoffice and some work for translation

Please create the director which I need to connect.

I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: home.apache.org

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 22/11/2018 Marcus wrote:
> Am 22.11.18 um 21:10 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
>> openoffice and some work for translation
>>
>> Please create the director which I need to connect.
>>
>> I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org
>
> I think you wanted to write to Infra, right? This server is not under
> our hat. ;-)

There is no need for Infra. Mechtilde, just connect via SFTP to
home.apache.org using your key and put your stuff in a directory named
public_html in your home. Set permissions properly and there is nothing
else to do. Everything will be available under
https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: home.apache.org

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 22.11.18 um 21:10 schrieb Mechtilde:
> I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
> openoffice and some work for translation
>
> Please create the director which I need to connect.
>
> I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org

I think you wanted to write to Infra, right? This server is not under
our hat. ;-)

Marcus