Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2003/11/01 17:56:58 UTC

Solved.: SQLTransformer returns excaped XML content...

Doh!  I must be working too many hours on this project!

<xsl:value-of select="root/sql:rowset/sql:row/sql:package" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

...does the trick nicely!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: Newbie: Woody Xml Binding and SourceWriter remove CDATA tag and change xml encoding

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 16:14, Gianluca Morello wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> i'm using woody binding for editing some  xml files.
>
> I notice that the saved xml don't have the CDATA tag anymore.
> Is there a way to mantain the CDATA tag in the output xml?

If the CDATA-containing nodes are being modified by the binding, then
there's not much to do about it (ok, everything can be fixed of course,
but I don't think it's worth the effort). Other nodes containing CDATA
sections should stay intact though.

Newbie: Woody Xml Binding and SourceWriter remove CDATA tag and change xml encoding

Posted by Gianluca Morello <mo...@S1.my-tv.it>.
Hallo,

i'm using woody binding for editing some  xml files.

I notice that the saved xml don't have the CDATA tag anymore.
Is there a way to mantain the CDATA tag in the output xml?

I have the some problem using the SourceWriter transformer to create new xml
files.
I also noticed that the encoding of my xml files was changed to UTF-8 from
ISO-8859-1.

Thank you for your help